Here is the new proposed Zoning ordinance for Washington County Indiana. If you live outside the 2 mile limit of Salem you need to read this and understand it now, and if you want changes, or have questions, you need to get to the next meeting of the Washington County Plan Commission. You might want to go to the Plan Commission office to see the map to find out if your property is going to be zoned Residential or Agricultural. If you have a home business, you REALLY need to read this carefully and get a look at that map. tell your neighbors.

Leave a Reply.